Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finding My Time Niche for Fall | Meal Planning & Shopping List

Even though I love many things that come with the change of season, the back to school transition always means a change of schedule, and leaves me looking for ways to make the most of my time.  If you know me well you know that I love to organize.  Something about having everything in order just makes me feel at peace and way less stressed!  One helpful tool I found is this weekly shopping list idea from Becky Higgins (you can download a free template of it here).  While this template was just about perfect for me, I did a little tweaking and came up with this:

I like the idea of having the weeks meals and my shopping list all on one page, and when I need more room for my grocery list (like this week--and maybe every week) I just flip the sheet over and add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment