Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Get Comfy

It's funny how something like a warm coffee (oh Starbucks, how I love your fall flavors!) can make me feel all comfy and peaceful.  It seems like a lot of my time lately has been focused on getting comfortable.  36+ weeks along and I've been nesting like crazy.  Washing baby clothes, picking up little things here and there for her. ♥   Organizing. Cleaning.  Decorating.  Making the little nooks and crannies of my house (yes, my tiny little house)  feel homey and warm.  Getting settled into fall, or at least what is the end of summer.  Doing my best to accept where I am at this moment, and not worry about the future and it's uncertainties.  Reminding myself of what I need to do to stay centered, and just take it one day at a time instead of trying to jump to a place that I won't be ready for until later.  Good things come to those who wait!  This little saying is so true.  So...here's a few scriptures that are really relevant for me right now, and a few photos capturing this last week.


"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." ~ Romans 12:2

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today." ~ Matthew 6:34

This is comfy. : ) Love how they are still cuddling.  Is there any better way to watch a movie?


Something Matt brought home to me because he knows how I love to have fresh flowers on my table, even if we have to move them every time we sit down to dinner.  Thank you honey.


Self portrait I took today.  Trying to capture where I am right now.  Tried to get a good belly shot...realized I really need someone else to be taking the photo to get that! Will keep trying.  I am very pregnant!


Something sweet I picked up for baby recently.  Cannot wait to see how sweet she is in this!  Pretty sure she'll be cute in just about anything though. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment