Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Summer

Finding a little time after the babe goes to sleep to edit some photos and try to organize a few creative projects. Thought I'd share these photos I took of Josiah last summer on a Sunday evening in August.



I really love these photos because they so capture his personality and free spirit.  And I love his smile. So him.


Isn't he a handsome boy? : ) Okay, so I'm a proud mama...


And a few shots of him digging in the sand, totally unaware of anything else.  This is what being a boy is all about, right? : )




Looking back at these photos reminds me why I make sure to have my camera on hand!  They remind me why I love to take pictures and capture my family at that moment.  So glad I have these photos as a reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment