Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome Little One


Welcome to the world little one! We welcomed our second daughter Maggie Elisabeth on October 14th, weighing 7 lbs 10 oz, and 20" long.  She is our little peanut and has instantly captured our hearts. : )
 
Things have been a little slow around here lately, everything for me at least is running on baby time.  I'm remembering how different life with a newborn is, but enjoying those moments with her and getting slowly settled in.

Here's a few more favorite photos from recent:

Cuddling with daddy before going home from the hospital.

Trying out her crib, and her jammies!  I know someday this little gown will seem so tiny, but right now it dwarfs her.

A glimpse of a smile as we get ready to head out.  Maggie is the only baby I've known to genuinely smile and laugh...it is absolutely adorable!

First and most recent.  Ten years ago Katie was my little one, now she's the oldest and a proud big sister.  She is loving having Maggie home and getting to help with her.  I love this. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment