Friday, April 15, 2011

6 Months Old


Today  my baby girl is six months old.  She is such a blessing and there are so many things I want to remember about her right now.

Right now she is such a mama's girl, and I fall for it every time.  After spending the day with her there are times when I would love for her to be content to play with her daddy or bubby or sissy so I can have some 'hands free' time, and more often than not lately (especially in the evening) she is crying for me and craning her neck to see if she can spot me.  She's happiest hanging around on my hip. : )

Right now she is sitting up on her own!  Today was the first, even if she did topple over a few times.  When she can keep her balance she gets so excited.

Right now she has her bottom two teeth.  These came in just within the last month.  We are all happy they finally poked through.

Right now she is venturing into solid foods and loves it.  New tastes and textures at mealtime make her a very happy girl.  Love when she gets a little shiver and the expression on her chubby little face when she eats something tart.

Right now she is curious.  She wants to touch everything.  And taste it if she can.

Right now she is falling into a regular routine with her eat and sleep schedules.  Finally.

Right now she is so happy when she wakes up in the morning.  She lets us know it by talking.  Loudly. 

Right now she is talking.  Lots of "aaaaaah" and "da da da da" and other strings of syllables put together.  "Da da" was her first word, which he loves of course. : )

Right now she's scooting, sitting, bouncing, rolling, grabbing and drooling.

Right now our family would not be the same without her.  Every day I find new reasons to be so incredibly thankful for the wonderful little blessing that God has entrusted me with.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment