Sunday, April 3, 2011

Love My Lego Guy

This weekend I was lucky enough to get the chance to spend a little time getting creative and playing with some photos that I'd had waiting for me for a while. I ordered some new goodies a while back as well and was happy I finally got the chance to play with them.


This layout highlights a little bit about Josiah's love of Lego's and Star Wars, sporting his fav shirt of the moment that features both. I love how I managed to capture his smile even though he was trying his best not too grin!

 

For this page I used Basic Greys Inventory patterned paper as my base and misted it a little using Tim Holtz' Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Lettuce from the Earthtones collection.  I used some of the papers from Pink Paislee's Old School Petite Pad (love these!) and added some Making Memories Just Chillin' Layered Chipboard sticker (loved the distressed look of these and how they coordinated perfectly with the Pink Paislee papers) and a few buttons too.  And for my title I used Jennie Bowlin's Mini Chalkboard Alphas, as well as Making Memories Mini Shimmer and All About Alpha stickers too.  All the Making Memories product is from my stash, so it's great to be able to pull it out and put it to use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment