Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brand New Baby Girl


The other Wednesday was a half day at the kids' school, so Katie and I took the chance to scrapbook together.  I love getting the chance to do that with her.  She worked on a couple layouts while I worked on this layout for Maggie's album.  I love this photo of Matt and her the day she was born.  It's one of my favorites.  Here's a closer look:



The base is some cardstock I'd misted a while back and had been waiting to use.  So fun!  I also added some butterflies using a stamp I'd picked up from Michael's, and added some of the Pink Pailsee rub-ons from their Sweetness collection.  Those are so cute and I'll probably use the entire package on something.  The heart button printed with text is also from that line.  Then I added a few things from my stash to add a bit more to it.  The printed flower, plaque, and felt photo corner are from Making Memories, and at the top I used some Martha Stewart Crafts glitter stickers and some of the Jenni Bowlin mini chalkboard alpha.  I also added some journaling at the top of the page, but that was after I took the photo.  So fun!  Love it when I get the chance to get creative...  : ) Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment