Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Day Twelve


Above is a look at the front of Day Twelve.  We had our holiday photos taken by a friend, and Matt took this shot after we got home. 
 I added one of Ali's Holiday Title + Journal Photo Overlays in Photoshop after fixing it a bit.  I'm really enjoying using the digital overlays and brushes on my photos and look forward to getting some more after the holiday are over.  Inside is the journaling for the day, both matted on some of the flocked cardstock from the Anna Griffin Calisto Christmas collection:


JOURNALING:  Today was a very full yet fun day. At church this morning the kids treated us to a few really cute Christmas carols, and then we enjoyed the church Christmas party after the service. There was lots of food, games, and laughter. As usual, my kids had a blast. Things like this make me so thankful for my church family.

Afterwards we headed to downtown Jackson St. so our friend Wyndee could take some holiday family photos. Hopefully through all the boys’ shenanigans she managed to get a few good shots of us! ; )

Later in the evening we enjoyed biscuits and gravy for dinner, and the kids and I cuddled on the couch to watch Good Luck Charlie and a few other kids’ shows while Matt enjoyed a long winter’s nap. There is no better way to spend the day than with my family!

On the back I included some of the photos taken from throughout the day and some of the Holiday Word Art:

I can't wait to see how our family pictures turned out!  Here's a closer look at the two family pictures included on these pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment