Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Days Twenty-One, Twenty-Two, and Twenty-Three


DAY TWENTY-ONE (pictured above)

I so enjoy reading the kids' letters to Santa each year.  This year before they were mailed off I scanned a copy of each and tucked them into these envelopes for Day Twenty-One.  I added the days' number using the Advent Calendar Rub Ons by Making Memories.  It's been so fun using these rub ons with this album...three sheets for something like five bucks...totally worth it.


Underneath the flap I had the kids write their names using the Metallic Ink Marker from American Crafts.  Here's 'Siah's, along with the scan of his list.  The funny thing is he made a list earlier in the month for us, but the day they wrote to Santa he was in a hurry and it was pretty short.  Where in the world do you find a diary themed for a boy anyways?  I'm still looking.



And here's Katie's:



DAY TWENTY-TWO


For Day Twenty-Two I documented one of my favorite holiday traditions, the gift exchange I do with one of my closest friends.  Cannot wait for her to open her gifts!  I think all of the embellishing here is done with Making Memories products.  Can you tell they're my favorite? : )

Here's a closer peek:


And another.  If you look closely at the first picture you can see I added a few sentiments to the photos using some of Ali Edwards digital holiday product:


And for the back I printed out the "letters to Santa" that Carrie and I wrote each other, and added some rub ons from that package of Making Memories Noel Advent Calendar Rub Ons.  This was really fun this year.  Can't wait to see what my gift from Santa is. : )


DAY TWENTY-THREE


For Day Twenty-Three I shared a few photos I got while making Chex Muddy Buddies.  You can find the recipe here.

Here's a closer look:


JOURNALING:  Today Katie and I took a few moments to start what will hopefully be a new tradition and made Muddy Buddies.  A bit of chocolate, peanut butter, just the right amount of crunchy sweetness!  Love holiday treats. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment