Thursday, December 23, 2010

December Daily 2010 | Days Nineteen and Twenty


DAY NINETEEN (pictured above)

Today's page was another one of the pocket pages in this album.  I added the numbers to the tag using the Making Memories Advent Calendar Rub Ons, and slipped a few things from the past week inside.  A few images from the Christmas cards the kids made for their classmates, some "good for" tickets from Katie (one is to Maggie, good for 'holding you', and the other is to me, good for a hug).  I loved those!  I also included a thumbnail print of some photos from our trip to the Festival of Lights:


I matted it onto cardstock with the journaling on the back:


JOURNALING:  One of the things we enjoy doing every holiday season is taking a drive out to River Forks Park and seeing the Festival of Lights.  This year we drove out to see the lights with the kids-Maggie was here this year, so of course everything takes longer with the baby!  I wonder if they’ll remember taking a break so mommy could feed her?  Thankfully they are all great big siblings and are very patient for ‘baby time’! Then we went to Red Robin for a yummy dinner with lots of laughter, and stayed up late to watch Iron Eagle when we got home.  It was fun for the boys and a total 80’s flashback!  All in all it was a fun evening together as a family.

DAY TWENTY


Today's page features some of the favorites from the family photos we had taken this year.


On the back I added a grid of some of my favorite photos from the session.  I included a few squares with some Remember Word Art printed on them.Both pages are very basic.  I really wanted the focus to be on the photos, but I'm thinking I may add a little something more to the cardstock squares after the holiday when I have more time.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment